TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

So much win!!!

I nostalgia'd like... 2000 times while watching this video

One of the best on NG, keep it up! ^_^

Frog Machine Frog Machine

Actually

To be honest slowisnl, I disagree.

I don't think that any one person can decide whether or not something is art (and that means you, my friend :3 )

It may have not meant anything to you, and you may think it is mediocre but that does not mean that it is not art. The work has value as entertainment as well as artistic merit, sure it doesn't have much of a story - a servant goes against his master to become a savior - it's cliched and overdone.

But if you look past the requirement to have a story and a defined meaning from the author, you can enjoy the work for what it is. Watch the colors change and enjoy the hypnotic/almost trance-like state that you find yourself in.

If you wanted to over analyze this, you could say that it is a deconstruction of the ideas behind the more mainstream and popular flash animations and cartoons.

I really don't advocate doing that though, just sit back and enjoy the trippy movie for what it is, and don't bash it for not fitting your definition of art ;)

Night of Magical B, EP 1 Night of Magical B, EP 1

Awesomely animated

Awesome smooth animation and good sounds

for your next one, why not write it in your native language, then get somebody else to translate for you? As it stands right now, you still have a lot to learn about english grammar and spelling :D

Still, good flash :3

Popstar Popstar

Leave Britney Alone!

Lol seriously though. This flash is excellent, sad but true.

You'd think that people would catch on by now... but there are those who would still throw their lives away like this

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Anything less than a 10 would be an insult

Amazing story. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, but at the same time doesn't make a comic villain out of 'papa' (like many "professional" cartoons tend to). I love how every character has both selfish and selfless aspects of humanity and I love how I both hate and feel sorry for papa.

Whiny the pooh Whiny the pooh

read the fucking summary

eerr... you guys should definitely rtfs before posting that he ripped it off... He's the one who did it for the collab, and he's not credited anymore.

Not that I really liked the flash so much, but I'm giving you a ten to offset these assholes :D

:the Composer: :the Composer:

This is a thing of beauty

I seriously got chills watching this...

keep it up! :D

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

It was

Absolutely brilliant!

I just wish it was longer ^_^

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Wow!

I haven't been that emotionally attached to a flash movie since J. Picking's great badger loop!

Well done!